Because this is a correspondence course and everything goes through the mail, we have to define the contract into which we enter with you. Please read the following very carefully.
THE SCHOOL OF WICCA WILL
- Furnish twelve lectures on the Craft;
- Grade your assignments;
- Issue a Certificate of Completion, provided you complete the twelve‑lecture course with a ‘B’ average;
- Send lectures by first‑class mail. A fee of $20.00 for this service has been included in your contract. If you have paid in full and not already paid for this service, please send a check for $20.00 at this time. (This one‑time fee covers mailing all the lectures in the entire course.)
- Have the right to change course material (including recommended outside reading) to improve it as the School deems necessary; arrange for your (optional) initiation when the School considers you are ready, and issue a Doctorate of Celtic Witchcraft to those who complete the course and choose to be initiated;
- help you understand the lectures and questionnaires.
YOU THE STUDENT
- Have already paid a non‑refundable registration fee of $10 ($20 dual enrollment) and entered into a contract with the School;
- Agree that the purchased services will be supplied for selected class(es).